30 Days of Thanks
Before we dive head first into the hustle and bustle of the holidays, would you join me in the 30 Days of Thanks challenge. I'll be posting something I am thankful for every day for the next 30 days.
Why? Because giving thanks changes me.
1. Giving thanks requires me to slow down and think about my blessings.
2. Giving thanks reminds me of the goodness of God in my life.
3. Giving thanks makes me more aware of those in need around me.
4. Giving thanks glorifies God.
5. Giving thanks changes my perspective.
Will you join me? You can post your "thanks" here in the comments or on your own facebook or social media page. Let's flood the internet with the blessings of God! Wouldn't that be beautiful change? (I'll be posting on Instagram and Facebook every day)
Do me a favor and add the hashtage #30daysofthanks to your post so we can follow along with all the posts. Feel free to download this graphic or use your own if you want.